20+ images Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Get Quotes about Depression and Sadness collection from here. Look at best images of quotes about depression that express your feelings and thought. Well, these pictures of wishes quotes about depression are the best choice to share on Facebook. Wonder your day with best photo of beautiful sadness wishes quotes with images and messages for Whatsapp, Facebook and Google plus. These images are used for mobile, laptop and high end devices. May your day is filled with lot of happiness, warmth of sunshine, feelings of love and sound of laughter. So, this wonderful collection of quotes about depression and sweet sadness quotes will help you to dedicate your love and emotions.

Quotes about Depression and Sadness


Quotes about Depression and Sadness

·         Hush little baby, don’t you cry, don’t cut your arms, don’t say goodbye. Put down that razor put down that knife it may be hard but you’ll win this fight.

·         Every thought is a battle, every breath is a war, and I don’t think I’m winning anymore.

·         Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you are sad.

·         Sometimes when I say I’m okay want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say I know you’re not.

·         It’s really sad how one day I’ll seem to have everything going right then the next day I’ll lose everything so fast.

·         Saying someone can’t be sad because someone else may have it worse is just like saying someone can’t be happy because someone else might have it better.

·         And sometimes it hits me out of nowhere, all of a sudden, this over whelming sadness rushes over me and I get discouraged and I get upset and feel hopeless, sad and hurt, and once again, I feel numb to the world.

·         Never be ashamed of yourself. Because you are born into one skin. You  can scar it, stretch it, burn it, mark it, tan it peel it, but you are always in it , so you might as well learn to love it.

·         You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with so be brave enough to let go of those who keep weighing you down.

·         You’re scared to tell people how much it hurts, so you keep it all yourself.

·         Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer.

·         People think depression is about being sad. They think it’s just when you feel down it’s not it’s a darkness that creeps over you and full you it drains all your emotions. It takes everything from you, and leaves you feeling hollow and number it’s not sadness, it’s not anger, it’s hopelessness imagine waking up and there being no color. Waking outside and feeling no wind easting a meal and tasting nothing holing someone and feeling completely alone at the same time when you’re depressed, it’s not a bad mood. It’s a leave it’s feeling alone in a room full of people you feel like there’s no hope left.

·         Have you ever felt you don’t know what’s going on anymore/ like you don’t care about anything anymore. You’ve lost your motivations to do anything, you are confused about your feelings, and you can’t explain how you feel. You have that feeling of emptiness, and the feeling that no one is there for you. That feeling that no one understands you anymore and it seems like there’s nothing to look forward to anymore.

·         Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will rip my skin apart.

·         I tell people I’m  tired but in fact, I’m depressed I tell people I’ll be fine tomorrow but I know, tomorrow will be worse. I tell lies every day and I know, I’ll not be able to stop it by myself.

·         Struck and stones may break my bones but words will only cause permanent psychological damage.
·         I hate getting flashbacks from things I don’t want to remember

·         Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person.

·         Depression is often sustained by negative critical thinking, typically rooted in the past. Try to bring your awareness to the beautiful truth that all is possible in the moment. Know that depression is only a distorted interpretation of the real you, who is quietly resting, protected and safe, to emerge with renewed vigor, meaning and joy.

·         Depression is living in a body that fights to survive with a mind that tries to die.

·         Depression is the inability to construct a future.

·         Depressions are something that doesn’t just go away. It’s just   there and you deal with it. It’s like malaria or something. Maybe it won’t be cured, but you’ve got to take the medication you’re prescribed, and you stay out of situations that are going to trigger it.

·         You see that girl? She looks so happy, right? Telling jokes, smiling having a great time and dying inside. She’s hurt. And tired. Tired of all the drama, tired of not being good enough, tired of life . But she doesn’t want to look dramatic, weak and attention seeking. So she keeps it all inside. Acts like everything’s perfect but cries at night. So everything’s thinks that she’s the happiest person they know. That she has no problems and her life is perfect. If only they knew the truth.

·         Depression is useful. It signals that you need rot make changes in your life, it challenges your tendency to withdraw, it reminds you to take action.

·         Depression anxiety and panic attacks are not sighs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strain for far too long.

·         There should be one great love in life, which will vindicate our despair and periods of depression.

·         A quick glance at the American left reveals a movement in the midst of a nervous breakdown displaying behavior that goes beyond inconsistency into the realm of bipolar moods and multiple personality disorders.

·         Depression is felling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last had it. Then one day you realize what you lost is yourself.

·         If you had asked people in 1929, here is what is about to happen. How much would you pay to avoid the great depression from occurring? The answer is they would have paid a lot. They would have borrowed money if it could be used to prevent the great depression.

·         I’ve had problem since I was in my20s. They don’t call it manic depression anymore. They call it a bipolar disorder and I’m a type 2.

·         “I think if there’s a great depression there might be some hope.”

·         Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond imperfections.

·         The great suffer hours of depression through introspection and self-doubt. That is why they are great. That is why you will find modesty and humility the characteristics of such men.

·         The remedy for the great depression is to give the workers access to the, means of production, and let them produce for themselves, not for others, the American way.

·         There’s nothing repeat, nothing to be ashamed of when you’re through a depression. if you get help, the chances of your licking it are really good. But, you have to get yourself onto a safe path.

·         Today, I finally realized how little I mean to people. Nothing will change when I’m no longer here. You’ll canny on, and act like I never meant a thing.

·         I never meant to depend on you, on anyone, because I promised that I would never feel this way but now maybe I need you the way the earth needs the sun to see another day.


Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Quotes about Depression and Sadness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Flies So Fast Quote For Baby With Images

I Love You Messages For Boyfriend With Wishes Pictures